June 29, 2020
The Dance Box New Policies and procedures for July 2020.
Please take a minute to read through these guidelines to familiarize yourself and your dancers with our new procedures.
- Parents must conduct their own health assessment of their dancer prior to arriving to the studio. This includes taking temperature and discussing all COVID19 symptoms.
- Waiting areas will be open to parents but we still recommending Parents and siblings to wait in their cars instead of inside the studio due to mandatory space buildings guidelines. If the limit of students and parents exceed our guidelines, parents will be instructed to wait in their cars.
- Dancers are required to sanitize their hands and feet upon entering the building.(Studio staff will be sanitizing hands and feet at entrance)
- Dance Floors will be sanitized on a daily basis and Ballet Bars/Yoga Mats or any other personal item between classes following the CDC Guidelines.
- Dancers need to arrive to the studio in dance clothes. There will be no changing allowed in the bathrooms. Dancers are encouraged to wear a cover-up to and from the studio as desired.
- Anyone age 6 and up must wear a mask to enter the building. This includes staff. DANCERS WILL ONLY WEAR THEIR MASK WHILE IN THE HALL AND BATHROOM. DANCERS WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO PULL THEIR MASK DOWN TO THEIR NECK WHILE DANCING TO MAKE SURE THEY CAN BREATHE EASILY.
- The drinking fountain will be still closed until further notice. Dancers are encouraged to bring their own water bottles or they can buy water bottles at our front desk.
- There will be no eating in the studio. Dancers should not bring any food or snacks into the building.
- Until further notice the use of cubicles is not allowed. Please come ready for dance classes.
- If we noticed none of these guidelines are not followed, we will instruct you to stay home or use our Virtual Class option.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes. We appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to see you in class.
The Dance Box